Pure Aqua is looking for qualified individuals with experience in the water treatment industry. In particular, we are looking for persons to fill the following positions:
- Read detailed blueprints to learn how to assemble a product.
- Use hand tools or machines to complete the project.
- Assembles products or sub-assemblies according to verbal or written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams. Operates hand or power tools, or production equipment
- Installs or assemble all types of plumbing and/or electric fixtures. Uses plans, blueprints, and drawings. Designs layout and plans pipe assemblies according to recognized pipefitting practices.
- Uses a gas or electric powered forklift to load and unload, move or stack materials or products. Stacks or piles materials in a safe manner at the specified locations. Supplies work areas with materials. Includes only those who operate a forklift as an essential part of their job duties, certified to use forklift
- Performs complicated engineering work, applies research principles and techniques to the design, development, or testing of electronic systems, equipment, or products
- Responsibilities include the electrical control system design, programming and troubleshooting for water treatment systems.
- Provide support during project execution, system integration & field start ups (may need to travel)
- Installs, repairs, and maintains motors, transformers, generators, circuits, wiring, and other electrical system equipment and components in compliance with electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Operates a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions.
- Studies plans, drawings, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirement and sequence of repairs and/or installations.
- Repairs and maintains high voltage systems.
- Prepare detailed cost summaries including material and labor
- Prepare technical submittals complete with P&ID drawings
- Provide an in‐house application engineering support for sales team
- Interface with sales and engineering departments to ensure prompt and accurate response to client inquiries.
- Design water systems to meet customer requirements that include pre and post treatment.
- Process description and control philosophy preparation when job is awarded.
- Optimizing the existing Pure Aqua, Inc. product lines
- The Job might require some traveling
- Coordinate responses to bids, requests for proposals, and requests for information with the divisions.
- Handle customer calls and forward information to appropriate General Manager for resolution.
- Review monthly sales activity reports for errors or inconsistencies.
- Generate, review, and manage corporate monthly sales activity report and subsequent analysis reports.
- Facilitate meetings and training sessions on and off-site.
- Provide assistance to Sales Managers and General Managers on direct mail campaigns.
- Develop Power Point presentations.
- Develop and create marketing campaigns, contest campaigns, and other sales and marketing tools.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you promptly.